INFO


Sila renung-renungkan..... dan selamat beramal..... Terima kasih.........

My Clock

Friday, January 23, 2009

Forgive Me

It's Such A Cold Night And It's So DarkWalking Down The Streets Of MemoriesI'm Here All AloneWith No One By My SideIt's Only Me Thinking Of YouWith Hands Full Of Sino'Allah Here I Comeo'Allah I'm Crying For ForgivenessAlthough I Have Betrayed YouSo Many Times In The Pasto'Lord,It's So Fair For You To Punish MeIn The Morning LightOn A Sunny DayCrying Happy TearsCoz I'm FreeI Need You To Guide MeProtect Me Don't Ever Leave MeStrenghten My Faith Lightup My HeartWith The Light Of Imano'Allah I Want To Thank You For Saving Meo'Allah Thank You For Giving Me HopeI Promise You I Won't Betray YouAny More o'LordI Hope You'd Always Guide Me And Lead Me To HappinessWith The Ones You LoveTogether In Paradise

No comments:

Post a Comment

Terima Kasih